You are all cordially invited to the next bring a box meeting of the
Portsmouth Linux User Group.  It will be on 21st September,  from 13:00 to
17:30, at the Broadoaks Social Club, Hilsea.
http://www.broadoaksocialclub.net/where.html

We shall have Richard Bensley talking on databases.  He is, I think, planning
on a fairly basic introduction to MySQL and Maria DB, with a real life
example of a project.

For newcomers:
There is plenty of parking just opposite the club, and Hilsea railway station
is immediately adjacent.

The door will probably be shut.  You will need to ring the bell and ask for
the Linux meeting.  Go up the stairs and through the bar to the door at the
back left corner of the bar.

I shall aim to be there not later than 12:30.

Lisi