Sorry, Leo I got sucked into some stuff.. you know how it is

This is what thou need

https://github.com/jbennie/tbldefexport

There are a few years of my assembled libraries etc in this upload and this is
my first official publication of unique code. Whoop Whoop.

You shouldn’t need visual studio for this … Its should work under mono 3.2.4
and Xamirin Studio out of the box unless I forgot something.

Also this code can be the basis for a data migration tool… currently it's setup
for my target and source DB’s.

Joseph Bennie | Founder
07976 300036  | @Lincoreltd
j...@lincore.com