Hi All
Bracknell Computer Fairs (BCF) Cease
I have just received this from the organiser:

====================================
It is with regret that must tell you that Bracknell Computer Fair is
closing down.  Long story short the council are putting pressure on the
leisure centre because of way that we advertise the fairs.

I wanted to thank you personally for the contribution that you have
made to
the fairs and trust that you will reflect 'that it was good whilst it
lasted'.

I am about to publish an announcement on the website, but wanted to
let you
know first.

All the best.
-
Paul Driver

I am grateful to BCF for donating a display table for information on
Libre Software for many years.

--
alan cocks