The next PLUG meeting will tomorrow, Saturday 11th January, as usual
in the Broadoaks Social Club from 13:00 to 17:30.
http://www.broadoaksocialclub.net/where.html

You would all be very welcome at any time, but may like to take
advantage of us in a month in which HantsLUG has no meeting.

We have bar facilities with tea and coffee, but the only food
available on site is crisps, scratchings etc.

Sadly, we probably won't havbe a speaker, but if anyone felt able ot
sghare or talk on anything, for any duration from 5 minutes to an
hour, we would be delighted.  Free beer for speakers. ;-)

For newcomers:
There is plenty of parking just opposite the club, and Hilsea railway
station is immediately adjacent.

The door to the club will probably be shut.  You will need to ring
the buzzer and ask for the Linux meeting.  Go up the stairs and
through the bar to the door at the back left corner of the bar.

I should be there at around 12:00, God and South-West trains willing.
It would be great if someone, or even better some people, could bring
a problem that needed solving.  It is, after all, a bring-a-box
meeting. ;-)  I shall be coming by train, so will not be able to bring
much, though I am having a problem with my Kindle and my wireless
access point, so shall bring those.

Lisi