The next PLUG meeting will tomorrow, Saturday 15th March, as usual
in the Broadoaks Social Club from 13:00 to 17:30.
http://www.broadoaksocialclub.net/where.html

You would all be very welcome.  One or two new people have said that
they hope to come.  It will be great to see them.

We have bar facilities with tea and coffee, but the only food
available on site is crisps, scratchings etc.

Sadly, we probably won't have a speaker, but if anyone felt able to
share or talk on anything, for any duration from 5 minutes to an
hour, we would be delighted.  Free beer for speakers. ;-)

We also need problems and problem solvers!  It is after all a
bring-a-box meeting.

For newcomers:
There is plenty of parking just opposite the club, and Hilsea railway
station is immediately adjacent.

The door to the club will probably be shut.  You will need to ring
the buzzer and ask for the Linux meeting.  Go up the stairs and
through the bar to the door at the back left corner of the bar.

I shall aim to be there at around 12:30.

Lisi