I got mine from eBay. I paid ~£120 for an Acer Revo 3610 with 2G RAM
and a 320G HDD + Windows 7 license and new Logitech wireless
keyboard/touchpad. Obviously a risk buying private but check the
seller feedback carefully.

They seem to go for between £75 and £120 depending on what is bundled with it.

For a bargain try and track one which ends during the working day
rather than a Sunday afternoon.