Hi

I am looking for someone to set up and run linux systems for small and
medium businesses. Typical uses will be related to CRM and / or ERP, almost
always using the more common open source packages. My role in these
businesses focuses on their setup, marketing and growth but I want to work
in partnership with another to offer some of the infrastructure to go with
it.

The demand is far from full-time at the moment so I need to work with
someone who has their own client base or source of income. However, I
cannot partner with a busy contractor who is available for a few days but
then has to disappear for weeks because of a demanding contract - I can
caretake some of the technical functions but not jobshare.

Call me on 01256 806596 / 07715 539386 to chat this one over.

Thanks for reading, folks.

--
Ed