Folks

An internal recruiter from Red Hat got in touch with me as they are taking
on a lot of employees, and want to widen their network. They are setting up
quarterly open evenings, and whilst this one is in London the next may be
in Farnborough. Here is the email direct from Red Hat, so any enquiries to
Adrian please.

When it comes to managing IT infrastructure our philosophy at Red Hat is if
a task has to be manually repeated more than three times, then it can be
automated. That way we can spend less time repeating tedious tasks and more
time deploying great software.

In spirit of automation Red Hat has decided to host a special event in our
Baker Street office where we will discuss one of our favourite
configuration management tools; Puppet.

By the end of the evening you will see how our consultants actively deploy
and configure Puppet for managing tasks that sysadmins often do manually,
freeing up to focus on projects that deliver greater business value.

This event is taking place on the 14th May from 7pm to 9pm. We'll be
providing beers and pizza and you're welcome to bring guests.

If you would like to attend this event please respond to this message,
including the name of any guests, and I'll make sure to ensure there is a
space reserved for you. The deadline is Monday 11th May.

Best Regards,

Adrian Knight
Talent Acquisition Partner, Delivery
Red Hat