I would recommend Bitfolk.com you can install whatever software you like and
I've always has excellent service from Andy Smith and his team.

I always buy my domains from gandi.net who are excellent. They also do hosting
if you want a pre packaged server rather than a VPS.

All the best,
Paul.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity and any typos.

<simb...@cooptel.net> </div><div>Date:21/08/2015  21:32  (GMT+01:00)
<hampshire@mailman.lug.org.uk> </div><div>Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hosting
recommendations </div><div>
suggestions, which I will now investigate. As they say stateside, you guys are
awesome!

Owain