Hello,

I'll almost definitely be going (from Southampton).

If anyone in the area is attending and driving, I'd also be happy to car
share, if practical.

Otherwise, I imagine I'll get a coach there, which I did to Oxford '14 and
Liverpool '15 without issue―because train prices are nuts. The journey is
longer, but provided you don't mind the stop over / coffee break in London
it's quite comfortable and very doable.

Thanks,
Andrew