Hello,

In order to celebrate the FOSS-VN success year 2007, the members of the
FOSS-VN Forum decided to make a meeting in 17h30, Friday 28 December
(next Friday) at Hoa Vien beer, 1 Tang Bat Ho. It's the occasion to meet
one to others, to make new (FOSS) friends and to discuss about FOSS, all
in drinking together some good Tchek beer :-) We will join (by mobile
phone) with the group FOSS-VN Forum at HCM City and Can Tho.

In fact, during some few days at the end of 2007, we received a lot of
good new for FOSS :
1- The MOET decided the use of OpenOffice in all education system since 2008
2- The MIC published the list of FOSS products responding to the using
needs of State  and goverment establishements
3- All the Post & Telecoms Departments of High land (Tay nguyen)
provinces decided to use FOSS products insteed of propriatery ones.

We have then to plan together actions for the next year that we hope
more successful for FOSS in Vietnam.

The members of HanoiLUG are of course kindly invited to join this beer
party. We can also to anounce of the news about the FOSS server offered
by Intel/CMS.

Regards,
Quang

Trả lời cho