Welcome to Ha Noi Arky !
You found the right community :-) Hanoi Linux User Group is mostly active
thanks to his mailing-list. Unfortumately, there is almost no meeting ...
Quynh already told you about the CNF that is quite active in organizing
open-source days in Ha Noi (i'm working near the CNF).

I'm mostly involved in the OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) Vietnam community:
olpc.vn

Regards,