On 09/28/2010 08:09 PM, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Vu Do Quynh <vu.do.qu...@auf.org
<mailto:vu.do.qu...@auf.org>> wrote:

    Le 28/09/2010 12:10, Qiang (James) a écrit :

            We have a kind of permanence (Ubuntu-VN loco team) at my
            working place
            every saturday afternoon (2:00-5:30 pm). So you're welcome
            to pass by
            and have some tea or coffee here.

        How far is it from the old quarter(I am staying at Hong Ngoc 2
        hotel)?

    It should be around 3-3.5 km in traveling distance (less in flying
    distance)

    You can just take a bus, like N° 8 (which goes on the right side of
    the Hoan Kiem Lake (i.e. in the circulation direction, which is
    counter-clock wise around the lake), which will get you at the end
    of Ba Trieu street and the corner of Dai Co Viet. From there you
    will be around 400 m walking distance to the CNF by following the Ta
    Quang Buu street.

    If you take a taxi from your place, it will cost you around
    30-35.000 VND depending on the type.

Hi James,

Let's meet at CNF. I hope I can make it.

# Please say hi to Pockey :)

Oh, nice. I guess you guys met in the Gnome summit? I will try to make it on saturday.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )

cheers,

James.