On 2010/11/26 10:27, arky wrote:
On Fri, 2010-11-26 at 10:14 +0700, Nguyen Vu Hung (VNC) wrote:
Hello,

Please tell me what is need to be done with NVDA.

I can't be too active and I have almost no understanding on NVDA for
now.

So, basically, I will do things that you tell me to :)
Hi,

NVDA is very well documented. Download and make yourself a NVDA portable
usb disk. They are installation instructions are on the site.

Give us your thoughts about installation, can person with average
computer knowledge do this. How easy it is to use NVDA portable disk,
can you write down the steps.

Next try to change the default speech to vietnamese, browse some popular
local newspaper sites, how well does it read. Note down the problems and
report the bugs.

You can just limit yourself to preparing the general documenation of use
of NVDA portable, it will help us introduce it to new users. Or you can
take it few steps ahead and start reporting back to the NVDA developers
the bugs and even possible fixes.

Please contribute whenever you have time.

Hello,

So, what you need are:

1. Feedback on NVDA portable installation, and how to make it.
2. Customize (first task: change the default language to Vietnamese)
3. Field test, test, test and report bugs if there is any.
4. Anything else? > Arky

OK, I think we'd better work with you plus the main stream.

@Yang: The volume and the detail of of tasks are completely different from what you'd told me.
Think you owe me a coffee.

Regards,

Vũ Hưng