On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 00:06, Jean Christophe André
<jean-christophe.an...@auf.org> wrote:
>> > The usual order for versionning is Alpha, then Beta, and finaly RC
>> > (Release Candidate). How come there is RC version older than Beta??
>> This is the convention that OOo/LibO uses
>>
>> Beta 1 < Beta 2 < Beta 3 < Beta 4 < RC 1 < RC 2 < RC 3 < RC 4...
>>
>> They make the last RC become final when they feel that it is the time.
>
> Ok. It's a simple misunderstanding here… :-)
>
> I was thinking of “older” with the meaning of “have been released
> before” (older in the past) while you used it with the meaning of
> “to be released later” (older in the future).
Did I miss you the word? or did you put you at the worng time axis? :))
Please remember that when we are talking about Beta 4,
the final 3.4 is not out yet so the first Beta should conider the first beta
as the origin of time.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )