Hi all,

with Pierrick (in CC) we are involved in a robotic software project
and we are using a robotic middleware called ROS (Robotic Operating
System): http://www.ros.org/wiki/
ROS is open-source and available as a set of ubuntu packages.

When we install ROS on a new machine, it takes a lot of time to dl all
the packages from the US server.
I see previously some messages about vietnamese mirror of ubuntu. I
was wondering if i could ask to someone to mirror the ROS packages
available here: http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu/

There is already other ROS mirrors but they are also located in EU or
US: http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Installation/UbuntuMirrors

Best regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich