LinkedIn
------------

    Le Thi Nhu Xuan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Hanoi,

- Le

Accept invitation from Le Thi Nhu Xuan
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-yuu38x-h1i9qjgm-5m/qOTGY-cvpaaZR0cFvUTaXy-_ift3aiQFCUGe4GlVnF/blk/I240649356_55/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRdlYSdjcVd3oMd399bS5quz18d3hnbP4VdP8Rd30Re3oLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=2k4w-K8IffE5c1

View invitation from Le Thi Nhu Xuan
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-yuu38x-h1i9qjgm-5m/qOTGY-cvpaaZR0cFvUTaXy-_ift3aiQFCUGe4GlVnF/blk/I240649356_55/3kRnPoRcPAQdz0QcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3DZAa-M4bfE5c1

Why might connecting with Le Thi Nhu Xuan be a good idea?

Le Thi Nhu Xuan's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Le Thi Nhu Xuan's invitation, check Le Thi Nhu Xuan's
connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction
to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation