2013/9/17 Truong Anh. Tuan <tua...@iwayvietnam.com>

> [...]

Thanks Tuan,

I wasn't expecting much, and my other searches turned out dead as well, in
fact I found out that CMSes, as well as developping framework are
geographically located, if in Quebec city TYPO3 is very popular, it might
not be in Montreal, while Joomla isn't popular here, it might really be
popular in Hanoi.

thanks for your time

--
David Tremblay