Need clarification on using 2nd port for http health-check.
If I define my config as my App to serve port-999  and respond to
Http-healthChk on port-81:

listen  192.168.1.2: 999
mode http
option httpchk
server servA 192.168.1.4:999  check  port  81
 server servA 192.168.1.5:999  check  port  81 backup

Will this work ? Does it require any kind of configuration on server side?

thanks,
-sanjeev kumar