Hi,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 09:51:00AM +0200, Rapsey wrote:
> Sorry error in -vv output, TARGET = darwin
>
> Sergej
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Rapsey <rap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to build haproxy with kqueue on osx leopard, but I don't think
> > it's working. There is no mention of DENABLE_KQUEUE anywhere when it's
> > building it.
> > This is the make I use:
> > make Makefile.osx TARGET=darwin CPU=i686 USE_PCRE=1  all

Ok you're not using the proper syntax, you need to use :

  make -f Makefile.osx TARGET=darwin CPU=i686 USE_PCRE=1  all

Otherwise you tell make to build Makefile.osx, which already
exists so no error is reported.

Also, please don't use 1.3.17 as it has a nasty bug which
can be triggered on 64-bit systems.