Hi Matt,

On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 12:58:50PM +0000, Matt wrote:
> I guess this can't be done at the moment? Is there a feature request
> for this already?
(...)
> > RewriteRule ^/([a-z]+)/mypage$  http://mydomain.com/$1/yourpage [R=301,L,NE]

Sorry, but I'm unable to parse apache's cryptic rewriterules.
You're saying that you want to perform a redirect which keeps
some part of the request. Could you please post a concrete
example of what you'd have in the request and what you'd like
to see in the Location header ? There are some possibilities
with the redirect statement (prefix, etc...) but maybe not what
you're looking for. But maybe we can do it differently.