Hi Willy,

Le Mardi 5 Janvier 2010 06:15:54, Willy Tarreau a écrit :
> The only suspected remaining issue reported by Cyril seems not to be one
> at first after some tests. I could reproduce the same behaviour but the
> close_wait connections were the ones pending in the system which got
> delayed due to SYN_SENT retries and were processed long after the initial
> one, but all eventually resorbed (at least in my situation).

Well, eventually after several different tests, that's OK for me.
A short http-request timeout (some seconds max) will prevent the accumulation
of connections "ESTABLISHED" in the haproxy->client side (which use sessions in
haproxy that will never read anything) but inexistant in the client->haproxy
side.

So, no problem ;)

--
Cyril Bonté