haproxy process running, processing one very long request.  I run
another haproxy -sf, which does the whole reload, etc stuff.  The long
request (ldap database query) continues on its way. :)  So that's good
:)

But I thought the old process would stick around until that entire
request was done, even though the new haproxy process is now running
and processing all new incoming requests and doing the balancing, etc.

But a quick ps -auxw | grep haproxy shows only one process.  I just
expected two.  I guess it's ok, since the big long request continues
(doesn't get aborted), and the new config file parameters are working
fine, and new incoming connections are being processed :)

Anyway, just thought I'd ask on that :)
Thank you,
PH