Hello Mikolaj,

Mikołaj Radzewicz schrieb am 13.04.2010 12:47:
> I put the following directive in my config file:
> errorfile 500 /etc/haproxy/errorfiles/err.http
> in defults and "listen" section and all the time it fails.
> The file exist and it looks like this:

> <head>

The file referenced by "errorfile" must not be a html-file, but a
"http"-file because the file is returned verbatim on the TCP socket. Try
to put this at the top of your current /etc/haproxy/errorfiles/err.http
and reload haproxy:

HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error
Cache-Control: no-cache
Connection: close

or have a look at the example errorfiles in the source tarball and doc
for "errorfile".

Thomas