I upgraded from 1.3.15 (lenny) to 1.3.22 (lenny-backports) and "timeout
client X" now seems to close connections at X even if client
continuously sends something.

I can reproduce it with "timeout client 10s" and manually telnet and
continuously type: I get disconnected after 10 seconds whatever I do.

With 1.3.15 I only get disconnected after 10 seconds of inactivity.

With 1.3.22 I get disconnected after 10 seconds, whatever happens.

I also reproduce the same behaviour with 1.3.24.

Is there a bug with "timeout client" that has been introduced between
1.3.15 and 1.3.22?
--
Cyril Bouthors