Thank you for confirming. Yeah, I notice the two balance line.

I think this could be the server side since it might be expecting a
rpc open/close specific to the protocol. Now let me change to a
different question :-).

If I want to use a different port for health check and route the
traffic to the actual port. How do I set the config?

Appreciate your help.