It seems like you could configure backup servers within the pool to
accomplish this although it's not quite as clean as what I suspect you are
looking for.

-Jerry

Jerry Champlin
Absolute Performance Inc.
--
Enabling businesses to deliver critical applications at lower cost and
higher value to their customers.