Hi guys,

sorry for the delay, I missed that thread. I'm currently collecting
missing patches for next 1.4.

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 04:39:35PM -0400, Judd Montgomery wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 09:57:08PM +0200, Cyril Bonté wrote:
> > Le jeudi 9 septembre 2010 16:55:43, Lincoln Stoll a écrit :
> > > Hi All,
> > >   Is this something that is potentially going to make it in to mainline
> > > haproxy?
> >
> > I don't know, this decision belows to Willy, I think. As the 1.5 branch has
> > started, it's maybe better to add this feature in it instead of 1.4.
> >
> I wanted to ask the same thing because when it gets into the mainline
> code that will be one less thing I have to patch, compile and maintain myself.

At first glance, both of your patches look clean and separated enough from
the rest of the code to limit the risk of regression. So I'm not opposed to
merge it into 1.4. However, I'd say that if the current users of the patch
are currently migrating to 1.5, probably that we'd better put that into 1.5
only.

So I'd like to get your opinion on that. I'm not for adding features when
people don't need them, but if there is demand, we can have them.

Thanks,