Hi Jeffrey,

On 12/09/2010 10:13 PM, Jeffrey 'jf' Lim wrote:
On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Hank A. Paulson
<h...@spamproof.nospammail.net <mailto:h...@spamproof.nospammail.net>> wrote:

    Please see the thread:
    "need help figuring out a sticking method"

    I asked about this, Willie says there are issues figuring out a
    workable config syntax for 'regex to pull the URL/URI substring' but
    (I think) that coding the functionality is not technically
    super-difficult just not enough hands maybe and the config syntax?

Actually if the "key" is to taken from a query param, that is relatively
easy enough (I coded something myself for a client some time back based
on 1.3.15.4).

Would that be something you could and would be willing to share ?

regards,

David