Oh I have trouble with that too! When I started in this job, my boss said
"Be aware that some of the learning difficulties the kids use this software
for, is congenital." which was a very polite way of saying that some of the
parents have the same problems!

I see what you mean with the VMWare idea now. Not really applicable. For
many of these people, they're running Macs not Windows and it still means I
need to post a CD out. A fully web delivered product is the holy grail. If I
can make Brett's suggestion of Apache work then I'm home and hosed. Once the
supplier gets their hardened solution working, I can just migrate the
students agress. At least that part of the software works :-)

Sean