From: Guillaume Bourque [mailto:guillaume.bour...@gmail.com] Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 7:27 PM
To: Devota' Dennis
Cc: haproxy@formilux.org
Subject: Re: Haproxy and Plesk

For sure

you can use a listen like this;

frontend DISPATCH-lb10
        bind :80,:81,:8001,:8002,:8881,:8882

This will tell haproxy to listen on all IP for those specific ports

If you check the doc you should have some complete usage examples

Good luck.

Devota a écrit :
Hi all,

I am looking for way to configure same VIP to support multiples ports on haproxy for one physical box.

Same physical box has multiple applications (80,443 [SSL],8443 [SSL]). I would like use one VIP to support all the ports.

Is there way to do on haproxy? Please kindly advice.

Thanks & Regards

**Dennis Devota**

**Savvis Inc**

**201-472-2821**

**203-687-8619**

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) thereto without retaining any copies.

--
Guillaume Bourque, B.Sc.,
consultant, infrastructures technologiques libres !