Hi guys,

I have been asked if it were possible for Haproxy to receive traffic from servers for NFS over TCP, pass that traffic to a storage cluster and then the cluster send the data directly to the servers. Sort of the same method as LVS-DR would be.

So the flow would go something like this:

Server Pool ? Haproxy ? Storage Cluster VIP's

I know that Willy has tested Haproxy to 10G through put but they don't want Haproxy to become an I/O bottleneck as they scale their application. Or if someone has a recommendation to use instead of Haproxy or RR DNS for this sort of connections to the Storage Cluster I would love to hear it. They enjoy Haproxy on the other applications that they are using it for and it is working great.

Thanks

Joe