Hello,

I'm having some trouble with setting keep-alive in Haproxy. I already read
through this helpful thread with some information you previously posted:
http://www.serverphorums.com/read.php?10,130763.

My problem is that the Connection header is missing in my http response, but I
expect it to be set to "Keep-Alive".

I'm using haproxy in front of tornado.

My config settings are these:

        option http-server-close
        timeout http-keep-alive 75s

        (I also tried http-pretend-keep-alive both on and off)

The request / response headers look like this:

Request includes:
Accept:*/*
Accept-Charset:ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3
Accept-Encoding:gzip,deflate,sdch
Accept-Language:en-US,en;q=0.8
Connection:keep-alive

Response headers include:

Content-Length:61
Server:TornadoServer/0.1

It seems like the omission of the Connection in the response header is causing
keep-alive to not actually work. Do you have any suggestions for fixing this
problem?

Thanks

- Pierre