Is it possible to count the number of entries in a stick table and take some
action based on that number?
Failing that is it possible to take some action when a stick-table gets
*full*?  Looking at the documentation it looks like the default would be to
refuse new clients when the stick-table gets full, but when I tried it what
happened was no new entries would get added to the stick-table but the
incoming request would still be allowed in.

thanks,
Cory

btw, I just have to say this is the first time I've really played around
seriously with haproxy and I really like it.  It's a cool tool.