I'm in the process of trying to debug a somewhat sluggish set of
backends. The backends are ~20 python tornado web servers that
implement a simple blocking db call to mongodb. I would theorize that
the request rate can overload the number of backends and their ability
to service periodically when outside forces slow the app down slightly
and in turn cause connections to sit in each app servers listen queue
briefly while it clears out requests.

I'm pretty sure halog can help me figure this out for certain, but I
can't seem to either invoke the correct cmd line args or I'm not
comprehending the output properly.

For example:

<CMD TO PIPE ~3k relavent requests lines>| halog -ad 10 gives me lines like:
21:02:21.020 75741020 11 1
21:02:21.050 75741050 13 1
21:02:21.313 75741313 17 1
21:02:21.522 75741522 10 1
21:02:21.549 75741549 13 1
21:02:21.661 75741661 11 2
21:02:21.704 75741704 12 1
21:02:21.762 75741762 15 1

I expect this to mean:  'filter out any lines that indicate an accept
time below 10ms and show me anything greater'. However -ad is an input
filter, so I have no idea what the output means.