Not really, it's "common" log format not "combined", I need to capture
referrer and user agent that is added in other place in the raw of haproxy
log (with a specific format).
And spécific data of haproxy could be interresting too.

And by the way awstat cannot permit to store logs forever to requets new
stats like Hbase. The idea is to do something like
http://blog.mozilla.com/data/2011/03/22/how-glow-mozilla-org-gets-its-data/or
http://hadoopblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/realtime-hadoop-usage-at-facebook.html

Thanks you for helping.

--