Well, I have no idea if this mailing list is active, as I have gotten no
response, but I'll give it another try.

I managed to change the Host header using ReqRep successfully.

However, now I am in a state where one of the backends need this change, and
the other one doesn't.
How would I go about configuring this?

If I put the two backends under one backend node, they both get the ReqRep
parameter, and then one of the servers can't work with the replaced host
header.
If I put them in two backend nodes, how can I get the frontend node to
balance between the two? this appears to be the correct way but I can't find
the right command.

Thanks