Hi all,

Five months have elapsed since 1.5-dev6. A massive amount of changes was
merged since then. Most of them were cleanups and optimizations. A number
of changes were dedicated to making listeners more autonomous. The immediate
effect is a more robust handling of resource saturation, and the second
effect is the removal of the 10-years old maintain_proxies() function which
was harming performance and hard to get over.

Halog was improved too (faster with more filters). A significant number
of external contributions were merged, among them the stats socket updates
to clear session-table keys by values. There are too many changes to list,
but nothing too dangerous, so I'd say it's the 1.5-dev version I trust the
most today.

I'm planning on putting all the focus on server-side keep-alive again. Some
of the remaining issues have been overcome. Surely there are still a number,
but we can't know if we don't try :-)

Do not hesitate to give 1.5-dev7 a try. I'm currently updating all 1.5 I
have to it.

   site index      : http://haproxy.1wt.eu/
   sources         : http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.5/src/devel/
   changelog       : http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.5/src/CHANGELOG