I suggest you use balance leastconn instead of roundrobin.  That way the
weights effect the ratios, but they are not locked in.  If a server clears
connections faster than the others, it will get more requests...  if it
falls behind it will get less...

Given that multiple factors impact how many req/s a server can do such as
number of cores, it's possible one server is faster at low loads with low
latency responses, but under heavy loads a different server might have
higher latency but can actually handle more simultaneous connections
better and in total be faster.