hey all

I’m testing a new web server setup which is having a couple of issues.
Essentially, we have a web server, where the code uses the remote IP for
some interesting things, and also some apache directories secured down to
some certain IP’s (our office etc).

However, we’ve just chucked this behind ha_proxy so we can look at adding
some more app servers, but now the remote IP is always coming through as the
proxy ip(127.0.0.1), not the real remote user. This means we can’t get to
some locations, and our app is behaving a little oddly where user IP is
important.

All the best,
IceskYsl@1.s.t
http://iceskysl.1sters.com