OoO Pendant le  journal télévisé du lundi 07  novembre 2011, vers 20:16,
Mir Islam <mis...@mirislam.com> disait :

> Yea that is the problem. Right now SSL is terminated at the
> application level on each server. There is no way to inspect the
> cookie even if the server sets one. Sticky session in TCP mode can be
> done by source IP (that is why I have balance source). But that
> creates the other problem as I mentioned. Folks coming from behind
> NAT will hit the same server and not get load balanced. Because
> HAProxy will think they are all the same. I was trying to find out if
> there is something else that could be done. From my own logical
> reasoning, no. :) but I have been wrong before so I was hoping
> someone had similar issue.

See this post:
 http://blog.exceliance.fr/2011/07/04/maintain-affinity-based-on-ssl-session-id/

While  this  won't work,  in  theory, if  client  is  requesting to  use
tickets, almost  all clients keep the  right session ID  even when using
tickets. You  should of course ensure  that a client will  keep the same
session ID all  the time.  This means that you need  to ensure that your
web server is able to resume session with and without tickets correctly.
For example, with nginx, you need to configure a session cache.
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://vincent.bernat.im

Keep it right when you make it faster.