Hello Cyril,

Hmm, I read the sources again searching on clf format and seeing the
timezone is forced to "+0000" in this particular format bring me some
doubts ...

I suppose that "get_gmtime(s->logs.accept_date.tv_sec, &tm);" (GMT ?)  is
the same every where on the planet :)

So no need to get the Timezone anymore :)

Second problem solved today ... You rocks !

Thank you,

--
Damien