On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 07:39:23PM +0530, Ravi Ranjan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your guidance.
> I am using stunnel too, but still its failing.

"failing" is not a useful term to describe your issues ! What are you
observing ? Are you sure that your servers *really* send the Location
header you're trying to replace, maybe they're sending relative links ?

Also, why are you running with ssl-hello-checks on port 80, are you
sure that your servers are considered "up" ? I doubt it.

You should enable logging and capture the Location response header :

listen example_ssl 0.0.0.0:1443
        log 127.0.0.1:514 local0
        option httplog
        capture response header Location len 64
        mode http
        balance roundrobin
        reqadd X-Is-Secure-Request:True
        option httpclose
        rspirep ^Location:\ https://www.example.com/(.*)   Location:\
https://example.com/\1
        server apigee1 192.168.2.50:80 minconn 32000 maxconn 3200 check port 81
inter 30000
        server apigee2 192.168.2.51:80 minconn 32000 maxconn 3200 check port 81
inter 30000

And ensure that your syslog is correctly listening to local UDP port
and logging the "local0" facility to some file prior to testing.