This is my backend definition:

listen adserver.dev.adworxs.net
        bind                    192.168.10.70:80
        mode                    http
        log                     global
        option                  dontlognull
        option                  httpclose
        option                  forwardfor
        maxconn                 1000
        clitimeout              120000
        balance                 roundrobin
        contimeout              120000
        srvtimeout              120000
        retries                 10
        option                  httpchk HEAD /index.php HTTP/1.0
        stats                   enable
        stats                   uri /haproxy?stats
        stats                   realm adserver.dev.local
        stats                   auth admin:<pw>
        stats                   show-node
         stats                   refresh m
server adserver1.dev 192.168.10.41:80 check inter 24000
server adserver2.dev 192.168.10.52:80 check inter 24000

Since I'm using httpchk HEAD /index.php in this case, can you tell me which realm would be used for the check then?

Sebastian

--

Sebastian Fohler
Far-Galaxy Networks