Hi Willy,

On 13.02.2012 08:07, Willy Tarreau wrote:
You won't have it in the log because the request failed to completely
parse. Maybe we could improve a bit the error path to be able to report
the request URI when only headers fail, that would help.

In my case that won't help. I need to find the bad URI since there are not encoded UTF-8 characters in them.

I know I can show them with 'echo "show errors" | socat
unix-connect:/var/run/haproxy.stat stdio' but since we don't know when
and where the problems happen we would like to log it to a file.

Some people are doing this using scripts which regularly poll. That
should not be an issue since you should not have that many errors. There is an event ID in this output so that your script knows if the error is
an old one or a new one. For instance here :

Well, I'll write a script to poll every once in a while. Then I can practice my perl skills again ;-)

Regards,

Sander