I just did that to provide some exampes.
This week, I was working on a customer Aloha (Exceliance LB)
installation when I saw that some spiders were browsing the website.
And they had no useragent header. So I decided to add this kind of
example in my configuration.

Main purpose is to show people the different thing they can do with
acl, no only matching a simple host header value.

cheers