Maybe I have to ask this in the keepalived list.

I have 2 servers configured in debian with keepalived and haproxy.

Today I found that both servers are running.

Keepalived is assumed that this active-passive, but ......

When I stop a server, the other works perfectly!

I followed this manual:

http://www.howtoforge.com/setting-up-a-high-availability-load-balancer-with-haproxy-keepalived-on-debian-lenny-p2

Has anyone been the same?

In /var/log/messages:

Keepalived_healthcheckers: Registering Kernel netlink command channel
Keepalived_healthcheckers: Opening file '/etc/keepalived/keepalived.conf'.
Keepalived_healthcheckers: Configuration is using: 3739 Bytes
Keepalived_vrrp: IPVS: Can not initialize IPVS: Protocol not available
Keepalived_healthcheckers: Using kernel netlink reflector LinkWatch ...
Keepalived_vrrp: Opening file '/etc/keepalived/keepalived.conf'.
Keepalived_vrrp: Configuration is using: 34986 Bytes
Keepalived_vrrp: Using kernel netlink reflector LinkWatch ...
Keepalived_vrrp: VRRP_Instance (VI_1) Entering MASTER STATE