Hi Emmanuel,

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 09:02:07AM +0200, Emmanuel Bézagu wrote:
> As haproxy already accepts to reverse proxy ssl and ssh, would it be
> possible to support protocols as OpenVPN, tinc or XMPP ?

Haproxy will work with any TCP-based protocol which does not report
addresses or ports inside the payload. For instance, it works well
on SSH, SMTP, LDAP, RDP, PeSIT, SSL, etc... but not on FTP, most RPC,
etc... In general, any protocol which can easily be translated will
work. I think this is the case for all those above, but you might
prefer testing to be sure.