Hi Han,

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:51:47AM +0800, Han He wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have problems to clone the haproxy repo, does anyone have the same problem?
>
> No response after the following commands:
> # git clone http://git.1wt.eu/git/haproxy.git
>
> I did a packets capture, and found git server return 404 not found for
> some requests.

This is something I've already encountered when I was using alternate
files. I have already noticed this issue with objects which were in a
pack and which were still requested as an object of their own by a
specific client. The issue disappeared after a git-gc. So I've done it
now, please let me know if it's better.