Hey all,

while being at this list for quite a few months now, I repeately
receive mails from the mailinglist software, that it could not
deliver one or more (e.g. up to 4) messages within a given time.
That really hurts me, especially where HAproxy is a subject
of interest, and I expect that mailinglist to function. :-)

However, I am using GMail as provider and though hardly doubt
that they're doing something terribly wrong, especially where
the HAproxy list is the only one having these issues.

Unfortunately, this sent mail does not inform me about
the exact error why it could not deliver past messages to me,
but maybe the site-admin of formilux.org may want to investigate (?).

Has this been reported before already? Is this a known issue?
Maybe in the mailinglist server's smtp setup?

Many thanks in advance,
Christian Parpart.